Mr. Tomich, recognized as an Emerging Lawyer and Leading Lawyer in the State of Illinois, focuses his legal practice in areas of civil defense litigation. As a member of the Illinois Bar since 2006, he has experience handling cases at all levels of the State Court system. Since being admitted to the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois in 2006, he has also represented numerous clients in Federal Court. In addition to being a member of various legal industry associations, Mr. Tomich is actively involved in local community causes as well as nonprofit organizations.
Civil Defense Litigation
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Claims
- State of Illinois (2006)
- United States District Court of Northern District of Illinois (2006)
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Transportation Lawyers’ Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
Honors and Awards
- Emerging Lawyer in Construction Law and Civil Defense Litigation 2015-current.
- Leading Lawyer in Construction Law, 2016-current.
- Contributing author to the Defense Attorneys Construction Newsletter
- Contributing author/editor to the Transportation Lawyers’ Association newsletters.
- J.D., Creighton University School of Law, 2005
- M.B.A., Creighton University Graduate School, 2005
- B.B.A., Finance and Economics, cum laude, Western Michigan University, 2002
- American Cancer Society
- Hinsdale Hospital Foundation
- March of Dimes
- Hinsdale Little League – Coach
- American Youth Soccer Association – Coach
- The Leukemia Lymphoma Society