- Civil Defense Litigation
- Construction and Premises Liability
- Insurance Litigation and Coverage
State Court Admissions:
- State of Illinois
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- CALI Award for Constitutional Law II and Real Estate Transactions
- Dean’s List
- The John Marshall Law School, 2009
- B.A. with distinction in English, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2005
- Chicago Bar Association, “The Bar Show,” an annual musical comedy revue that parodies local and national news and pop culture
- Carissa J. Meyer (2008). A Predator in America’s Midst: A Look at Predatory Lending and the Current Subprime Mortgage Crisis. Presentation at COFOLA 2008 Conference at Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic.
- Carissa Meyer, Marketa Selucka, Johan Schweigl, Termination of a Lease Contract: General view from Czech and Illinois Law, Touro Int’l L. Rev., Vol. 12, No. 1 (2009).
- Carissa J. Meyer, Seeking Entry into the United States: How America’s Visa Waiver Program Works. American Institute for Central European Legal Studies, 1st edition. (January 2009).